Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some people refuse to grow up. When I see adults behaving like juveniles, it makes me want to strangle them to death. Fortunately, I try not to focus on such fools but they aren't invisible exactly so in most cases I have no choice but to make small talk. If there's something i realised fairly early in life, it is the the complexities surrounding human behaviour. Not to say, there aren't nice people around. There are, in fact just this morning a young guy offered his seat to me in the merto. I am talking about the millions and millions of lousy people, displaying annoyingly abhorrent behaviour. I don't really blame them. I blame there mother's who should have made sure to instill some sense of integrity, and candor in them. It's so easy to bitch, so difficult to appreciate. Not true. There are traits of good and bad in each one of us. It's what you focus on. I absolutely despise certain people in my life still i find it surprisingly easy to compliment them genuinely. It's not rocket scient believe me. All we need to do is lift the veil of pretense and try and be honest to ourselves for once.

0 comments: